Aged Care Nurse (RN/EEN)
Martin Luther Homes is a not-for-profit Lutheran Church-based organisation in Melbourne’s outer east. We are the ‘Aged Care Provider of the Year 2018 (VIC)’ and we provide a wide range of care, including dementia and palliative care, to residents with a mainly European and German language background.
We are a proud stand-alone facility and we are always interested in recruiting passionate people who genuinely care and engage with our residents. In return, we provide a working environment where you will feel supported and appreciated.
About the role
We are currently recruiting experienced Registered Nurses (RN) and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses. In addition to many benefits, such as salary packaging, this position offers a great variety of shift flexibility. The ideal candidates will be available for 4 days a week.
The contract will initially be limited to 6 months, with the prospect of being made permanent for the right candidates.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Current RN or EEN certification and registration with APHRA
- Strong leadership skills within aged care
- Strong time management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Commitment to working within Martin Luther Homes’ vision and mission
- A thorough understanding and experience working with ACFI
- Aged care assessments
- Flexible availability
- Work for the ACSA ‘Aged Care Provider of the Year 2018 (VIC)’
- Access to salary packaging opportunities provided by the not-for-profit sector, including work-related expenses, retail, entertainment and much more
- Fantastic learning & development opportunities including paid training and ongoing professional development
- Beautiful surroundings, free carpark access and nearby public transport
Please address your cover letter and resume to Francesca Cheon, Facility Manager, at close of business by Wednesday 30 July 2019. For further questions, please call (03) 9760 2147.