Martin Luther Homes is a not-for-profit residential aged care facility. We won the ACSA ‘Aged Care Provider of the Year 2018 (VIC)’ and we provide a wide range of services, including dementia specific care, to residents with a CALD background.
We are a proud stand-alone facility and we are always interested in recruiting passionate people who genuinely care and engage with our residents. In return, we provide a working environment where you will feel supported and appreciated.
About the role
As a Physiotherapist at Martin Luther Homes, you need to have an in-depth knowledge of your field while also possessing a wide range of organisational and administrative skills. Simultaneously, you need to be a team player and a people person with a passion for helping older people to improve their health and wellbeing.
Experience and qualifications
Reporting directly to the Facility Manager, the successful applicant will have a wealth of experience in the process of clinical assessment and the development of treatment plans, especially for musculoskeletal and pain related conditions. Experience in the field of health education and communication is also essential, in particular for the development of targeted messages in relation to injury prevention and exercise optimisation.
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Organisational and administrative experience
- Computer literacy
- Experience in clinical assessment and treatment plans
- Good interpersonal skills, especially with the elderly
What we offer
- Salary packaging
- Fantastic learning & development opportunities including paid training and ongoing professional development
- Beautiful surroundings, free carpark access, and nearby public transport
- Work for an award-winning aged care provider