PCA roles available p/t
Martin Luther Homes is currently recruiting casual and part-time Personal Care Assistants. We are an award-winning aged care provider in Melbourne’s outer east that offers Residential Aged Care, Short-Term Restorative Care, Transition Care, and we also run a beautiful retirement village on our 12-acre property.
To join our team, you will have:
- Prior experience of one year (minimum) in the role of PCA or in a similar role
- Minimum Certificate III in Aged Care (or equivalent)
- The ability to provide personal care that is consistent with the mission of our organisation
- Skills and knowledge required to complete a Care Plan documentation
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- An understanding of resident rights and responsibilities
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in iCARE (desirable)
Preferred candidates will require:
- National Police Check
- Current Flu Vaccination certificate
- Right to work in Australia
What we will offer you:
- Not-for-profit Salary Packaging Options
- Work for the Aged Care Provider of the Year 2018
- Join a supportive team
- Free on-site parking or public transport nearby
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our vibrant and caring team as a Personal Care Assistant, then please do not hesitate to apply. For additional questions, please contact or send your CV to our Clinical Care Coordinator, Eva Panousopoulos.
Phone: 9760 2100
As part of our selection process, you may be invited by email to participate in an on-camera video interview.