HR Coordinator & Communication Assistant
Martin Luther Homes is a not-for-profit residential aged care facility. We won the ACSA ‘Aged Care Provider of the Year 2018 (VIC)’ and we provide a wide range of services, including dementia specific care, to residents with a CALD background.
We are a proud stand-alone facility and we are always interested in recruiting passionate people who genuinely care and engage with our residents. In return, we provide a working environment where you will feel supported and appreciated.
About the role
We are currently recruiting an HR Coordinator & Communication Assistant in a full-time capacity, working across two portfolios. This newly created role will see the ideal candidate take charge of the human resources aspects at Martin Luther Homes while frequently assisting with communication tasks, including social media.
Experience and qualifications
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in recruitment and training as well as comprehensive social media skills. Computer literacy is a must, and a high level of verbal, and written communication skills are essential. Experience in Aged Care and/or Community Care, as well as in a multicultural work environment, is viewed as beneficial.
- Human resource management experience
- Background in administration and policy
- Staff training
- Social media content creation
- Relevant tertiary education
- Additional qualifications in adult learning or marketing
What we offer
- Salary packaging
- Fantastic learning & development opportunities including paid training and ongoing professional development
- Beautiful surroundings, free carpark access, and nearby public transport
- Work for an award-winning aged care provider